Saturday, August 4, 2007

Grateful Journal 8/4

Sammie at her surprise 16th birthday party at the hotel pool. (Note: I'm much, much thinner in person!!)

Today I'm grateful for the following:
~Sleeping in very, very late.
~Time to rest and feel better.
~Not having to cook dinner.
~Time alone in the house.
~PM's from my friend 2deep.
~Pictures from the Chicago trip.
~Finding other sistas in chat tonight.
~Laughing with Inky. She's such a hoot.
~Andrew's sweet, helping spirit.
~Tax fee weekend in Missouri!!
~Bill taking Sammie to the theatre tonight so I could stay in and rest.
~Talking to my mom and dad on the phone.
~Payton's protectiveness when I'm not feeling well.
~Pain relief!!
~Finding funny "queen" names.
~Ice cold smart water--ah. . .
~How cute Andrew looks in his costume and makeup (for The Music Man)
~Bill coming home just in time to take Andrew to the show
~My bed and PJ's

1 comment:

Travis said...

hey, Cheryl!

I wish I had some info about Indy, but I don't. I will try to find something out monday. I know that we sing at Conseco Field House on Wednesday. I don't know anything else beyond that, because my band leader has been handling all of the details. Will see what I can do.

Blessings,

Travis