Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?

Okay, honestly there aren't any mountains here in the St. Louis area, but there was definitely trembling in the wee hours of the morning, when a 5.2 earthquake hit our area. We had another aftershock that was felt in St. Louis about 10:15 or so this morning.
Now while I know our house did shake, and the rest of my family was startled out of their sleep by the sudden shaking, I've got to admit I actually SLEPT through it! Can you believe it? Me, the light sleeper. . . the one who awakens a the drop of a pin did NOT feel the earthquake.
So there you have it. The mountains (okay hills) trembled and I missed it! Anyone else feel the earthquake in your neck of the woods?
Shaken in St. Louis,
~Cheryl

3 comments:
When I heard about the earthquake, I thought of you immediatley. Happy to hear you slept right through it.
oh wow! I didn't know there was an earthquake!
But don't worry, I would have slept through it too. I sleep through everything...
You slept through it!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus must have been giving you something sweet in your sleep!
I dreamed I ate poison THREE TIMES in my dreams last night..OH NO!!
Wonder what that's about???
Came by to say that your precious words dropped deep into crevices and recesses of my heart. Cheryl, thank you so much for your encouraging words you left me. I love you and appreciate you too, very much! Bev
Post a Comment