From Here to There: Pieces of Flair
Okay, I have another confession. I'm addicted to pieces of flair. If you're a facebook user, you may be familiar with this add-on application. If not, well just take a look above and you'll get a pretty good idea of what this application is--a representation of the user's (in this case me) likes, dislikes, personality, etc. I'm not sure what else to say about this and perhaps I don't have to say another word. After all, if a picture is worth a thousand words, well then all these pictures together ought to be worth a hundred or so posts!
Peace, out!
~Cheryl

7 comments:
Very cute... Also I like the hair cut... It is very becoming on you :)
Its pretty cool isn't it??? I loved the one you just sent me..the Siesta Fiesta one! Its a good thing I don't know how to make them or I'd be doing that all day long!
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Fran
Cheryl, you have
a flair for originality
a flair for creativity
a flair for ingenuity
a flair for fashion
a flair for words
a flair for fun
Just more confirmation we are very much alike. Can't wait to meet you in person in just a few weeks. I see that your husband is braving the fiesta. I am impressed and praying for him. :)
In speaking of addictions, it really was kind of you not to call out individuals who send you a disproportionate amount of flair. You also delicately avoided mentioning the hours that some people spend searching for the perfect flair. Really, you are impressively discreet. ;)
And by the way, would you please explain "More Cowbell"? It makes about as much sense to me as all the Chuck Norris flair that "I've heard" pervades the application's catalog.
Oh my word, I am on the floor rolling at your comment on Kim's blog. That is hilarious! Hope it was a seriously funny meeting. Ooohh!
Ooooh, you have RENT and Iyanla right next to each other--Two of my very favorites of all time!!
Nice to "see' you again--XXOO
paye
Post a Comment