Thursday, October 2, 2008

We interupt this "Love Dare" with an urgent prayer request

Hello Bloggy Peeps,

I know this might seem insignificant to you, but it's a major thing for me. My pup, Payton who you can see pictured with me is critically ill. She's in the doggie hospital as I type this. We're not quite sure what the core issue is, and I won't bore you with all the specifics, but it looks like she has leukemia, complicated by severe pancreatitus and is not doing well. We are bringing her home to be with us tonight--to make her comfortable. The next 24-48 hours will be critical for her.

As some of you know, even though Payton is 4 years old, she's still my baby. I love her like one of my own kids. So please keep her in prayer over the next few days, okay.

Also, as if to add to all this Sammie is very sick too. Pneumonia we think. So, please keep her in your prayers too.

Regardless of the circumstances, I know that God is in control. I'm trying to cling to Him in this time of turmoil in our lives. Guess I could use some prayer too.

Thanks bunches,
~Cheryl

8 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Girl I totally understand!
I am praying for you and your sweet pup
May God heal her and give you peace
Blessings
kim

Patty said...

Cheryl,
I am praying for you my sweet friend. I know how you are feeling. It was the hardest thing for me when my Topper(Jack Russell) died a year ago. May God touch Payton's little body and may she rest comfortably tonight. Praying Sammie is better by this weekend!!
Love you,
Patty

jennyhope said...

Oh I am so praying for you!!! I am so sorry for both of you!

Holly said...

Oh Cheryl, I am praying for your pup and for you!

Love,
Holly

GratefulinGA said...

tammy and kyra - Praying!

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Praying that all of you will be touched by God's hand.....

ocean mommy said...

Oh Cheryl...I've missed this post somehow...It's Saturday afternoon and I am praying for you all...

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
You know I prayed for a dog the other day. And I did this before I saw your request, now I'am praying for another dog. Love has no bounds!!
Dillard (Staying in Jesus.)