Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grateful Thoughts



Today I'm grateful for the following:

-A call from Randy
-Sleeping in late
-Calling Lisa and talking even though she didn't feel good.
-An e-mail from Kelly
-Practicing with Melissa for our duet tomorrow in church.
-Getting the bulletin done early
-Seeing Andrew in "You Can't Take it with You."
-Late dinner at Applebee's
-Temporary pain relief.
-Arizona green tea.
-Having time to talk with Bill.
-Brenna's sweet spirit.
-Payton's protectiveness of me.
-Late night tv.
-Our new pastor who starts tomorrow (or is that later today)
-My blogging Siestas--You are a such a blessing to me.
-Clearing out e-mail
-Wearing my Uggs
-Receiving the video my dad taped for me.
-An opportunity to be at the DVD taping for Iyanla's new book.
-My spiritual life coach, Laura.
-Recognizing more of my emotions instead of just shutting down.
-Feeling peaceful
-My Bible study.
-Laughing really hard!
-Finishing "T is for Trespass" by Sue Grafton.
-Yogurt covered pretzels from Sammie and Andrew.
-Listening to "Extravagant Grace" by Women of Faith--so many memories!
-Finding a cheap airline ticket to Baltimore ($130 total round trip-no stops).
-Considering attending WWW again.
-Posting on Circle of Friends and 2Transform.
-NOT going shopping today with Sammie.
-My bed and PJ's
-Embracing the changes in my life.
-Having the Holy Spirit as my constant guide.

2 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for! The one I can relate to the most is the one about the Uggs. These past few days I have kept them on all day long! I want to hear "Extravagant Grace"!
Happy Sunday, sweet siesta!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Fran said...

Oh what a blessing you are Cheryl.
So many of those grateful thoughts I could completely relate too.

I hope you have a wonderful week friend. May He be full in your heart.

Hugs and blessings~
Fran