Who's your favorite?
I'm hooked on American Idol. I admit it. I schedule things around it and almost always watch it live (in real time/not taped). I don't know when the obsession with the show first began, but I guess it was sometime during Season 2. I was reminded of this tonight when Kimberly Locke (3rd runner up from Season 2) made a guest appearance. Wow! She was fantastic!!
Here's my question: Out of all the past AI contestants, who is your favorite?? Why?
~Cheryl

13 comments:
Ok I love Carrie Underwood. Ironically it is the only season I did not watch for some reason however I really think she has showed Christian values and is standing firm on what she believes. That is really refreshing :)
Who is your favorite? :)
BLessings,
Kim
Mandisa of course!!!!
and Nikko Smith, and Carrie Underwood, and Blake Lewis, and Chris Daughtry, and Kimberly Locke, and (don't make fun) but I love Clay Aiken's voice.
Oh how I love American Idol... :)
Oh my goodness, I don't think I can even answer my own question! I love Kelly Clarkson (and that was the season I didn't watch). I agree with you about Carrie Underwood--and even though I'm not a country fan, I bought her first CD. Like Erin I love Clay Aiken's voice. Chris Daughtry rocks and Mandisa is my girl!! I love Melinda Doolittle too. Maybe I should stop before I take up this whole space.
My favorite was Mandisa because she has a powerful voice, a beautiful voice.
I also love Carrie Underwood. She is amazing and I could listen to anything she sings. She seems to have stayed grounded and humbled in the music business.
I have watched American Idol every season but the 1st.
This season, David Cook is my favorite. He needs to win!
Well...Mandisa and Carrie Underwood....I think everyone else drove me nuts or disappointed me....but that sounded ugly didn't it?
I love the show too. I couldn't survive Simon though....
We watched most of the other seasons but this one we decided was best left unwatched ... we have way too many other programs to watch! :)
Past AI's that we have rooted on:
Mandisa
Carrie
Kelly
Fantasia
oh and when is Prison Break coming back on?
Without question, Fantasia is my all-time favorite. The movie they made of her story for the Lifetime channel made me lover her all the more. I also liked all the others that have been mentioned above, especially Mandisa and Melinda Doolittle. This year I have not really gotten into it. I got disgusted last summer when our son Jeremy and Heather, a former student of mine, both of whom have amazing voices and have had a lot of vocal training, experience, and success, tried out, and along with many, many other amazing singers, did not even make it to round two of the tryouts, while really, really weird, horrendous singers made it all the way to the judges - because they make for good TV those first few weeks. Wow, that was a really long sentence, ha, ha!!
Oops, I said "made me lover her." Whoa, that sounds wrong. I meant "made me love her."
My favorite?! How can I have a favorite?! okay, don't laugh, I loved Bo Bice and this time I'm rooting for David Cook. But each week I sortof waver on who's my fav depending on the all important song choice.
You've been "tagged", my friend! Check out my site for all the details....love to you!
Just stopping by to say hello!!
Hope you are well and wishing Spring weather upon you! :)
Hugs~
Fran
I'm sorry, I don't watch the show... But I do LOVE Carrie Underwood!
Hope you are having a great day today!
Much love from Michigan!
Angie xoxo
Post a Comment