Help a Professor out!
Hi bloggy friends. Did you notice the new feature on this blog? Look over at the right sidebar at the top and you'll see a new section called Profbaugh readers. I noticed some of the other blogs I read used this feature and thought it would be fun to add to my blog, too.
So here's how you can help me out. Simply click on the "follow this blog" under the Profbaugh readers. Then you'll be added to my sidebar.
What's really cool, is that I'll be able to see you, to put a face with Profbaugh readers. And y'all know that I'm very, very visual. So this would help me tremendously.
So what do you say?? Want to help a professor out?
Can't wait to see you, my bloggy peeps.
Much love,
~Cheryl

6 comments:
Girl
I love you and love following your blog :)
See you in cyber space
Love you
Kim
another peep checking in!
Leave it to a teacher to tell me how to click on and do it!!! I've called Jenny Hope, e-mailed Kim and Holly and Michelle, and voile! Should have come here first---straight to the mouth of the prof. Okay, but where are the thumbprint photos of your peeps...and since I have my fam up, we will be 6 ants. Just came by to tell you I sure do love you and feel such a connection with you!
I think this feature is so neat! I've just got to figure it out!!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Hugs,
steph.
Thanks for the comment. Wanted to let you know that I invited you to be a friend on Facebook (I think), but not sure if I did it correctly.
I love this follow me feature! You have been much better at leaving comments than I have been lately!
Hope you are doing well!
Darlene
Post a Comment