Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grateful Journal 7/19

Today I'm grateful for the following:
~Celebrating my mom's birthday.
~Reading blogs that strenthened my faith.
~Creating a music mix playlist and loading it on my blog.
~Listening to my praise and worship music on my Ipod.
~Making new friends through this blog!
~Finding out Tracey's mom's birthday is also today.
~Drinking spearmint flavored water (really refreshing)
~Another great night of sleep, including a lazy morning.
~A wondeful salad for dinner tonight.
~Starbucks coffee.
~Laughing with the kids.
~Taking Sammie to get her hair highlighted.
~E-mail correspondance with Cathy at FBU.
~Talking to Amy J. on the phone tonight.
~Seeing Sammie smile.
~Buying "Your Captivating Heart" I can't wait to read it.
~Avoiding driving in the bad rain storm.
~Talking with Sammie about driving.
~Watching Andrew on the computer.
~Acting goofy and making Sammie laugh.
~Talking to my mom on the phone tonight.
~Listening to the kids wish Grandma "Happy Birthday"
~Payton barking "Happy Birthday" to my mom.
~Feeling God's love wash over me.
~Talking to Ralph at the Christian bookstore.
~An e-mail from Nancy.

1 comment:

thouartloosed said...

Cheryl,
You placed a comment on my blog one day when I really needed it. I have been hunting for your blog ever since. So glad I found it!
Thanks for the encouragement.
Kathy