Grateful Journal 7/9


Pictures from the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond that I watched tonight
I'm a little late posting this today. I just woke up after having fallen asleep on the couch. So although this will say July 10, it's actually just after midnight on the 9th. Does that make sense? I hope so. When I migraine, the words don't come out of my head right. I'm sure I'll read this tomorrow and say, "What was I thinking?" Regardless, even though today was a a rough day, I still have many blessings for which to be thankful.
Today I'm grateful for the following:
-Payton curled up on the couch
-Maxalt for my migraine
-Not having to teach today
-Talking to Melissa on the phone-her friendship.
-Melissa bringing Andrew home from practice
-Leftover pizza from Uno's
-Coke
-Driving my car to ICS and back
-Zit cream
-Jan's message of encouragment (and prayer) on facebook
-Bryan's message on thanks on facebook
-Sammie sharing her life with me during a tough time
-Forgiving myself for not being perfect
-Acts of Faith group on facebook
-Watching Everybody Loves Raymond and laughing
-prayer
-sleep
-pain relief
-Anita's comment on my blog yesterday.
-Only 17 days until the Chicago trip
-Peachy's life and strength
-Watching Oprah--even though it was a little to close to home.
-Matthew and Sammie--safe travel tonight during bad weather
-Cake for dessert tonight (what a treat!)

No comments:
Post a Comment