Grateful Journal 7/3
Check out this new book. It's on my "must read" list.
Okay, this post is a bit late. . . I'm actually posting the morning of the 4th. I was just too exhausted last night to log on and type. Still, I was tremendously blessed yesterday and certainly want to share it with y'all.
Today I'm grateful for the following:
-Making it through class last night even though I wasn't feeling well.
-Solving the "technical" problems in class.
-Sammie's concern for how I was feeling.
-Grape Gatorade!
-Watching the video of my student's 15 month old daughter trying to whistle--Too funny!!
-Sammie reading just for fun.
-Payton sleeping on her back--wish I had a picture to share.
-Wearing a sleeveless shirt (not worrying about how my arms look).
-Catching Anita on line.
-Talking to Anita on the phone; it was so good to hear her voice!!!
-Listening to Iyanla's radio show
-The scripture Iyanla passionately shared and encouraged listeners to use daily.
-Hearing my friend Nona call in to the show--what a surprise!!
-Listening to Maximum Ride (book 3) on CD driving while I was driving today.
-The friendly worker at Jack-in-the-box; how refreshing!!
-Eating Jelly Belly's in the car--YUM!!
-Reading the LPM blog about Mandissa.
-Chating with my students on break.
-Laughter in class tonight.
-Talking with the Security Guard at FBU--his "care" for doing his job.
-Getting all the midterm exams graded before class tonight.
-Seeing Ben, although briefly.
-Tomorrow--a day off for the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment